DELIVERY & SHIPPING
Ordering at Mixed Media Store Australia is easy and so is getting your hot little products home too!
We offer you 3 options:
- Flat rate courier delivery AUSTRALIA-WIDE: No matter where you live (assuming that it has an address in Australia of course!), you can order from us and not be penalised for living in a remote location where supplies are hard to find (sniff, we feel your pain!). You can order as much as you want for a flat rate of only $10! This is the best deal we could find from a courier service nationwide. It usually costs more than $10 but we pay the difference for you to make sure you never have to wonder how much shipping will be!
- Store pickup: If you live on the Central Coast or are passing through our lovely area then please drop by to either pickup your order or buy on site! We are located in Berkeley Vale, not far from the big Tuggerah Westfield shopping centre.
- Hold service: Please see below for info.
When we ship our orders to you, we try to recycle as much as possible by re-using packaging instead of mindlessly throwing it in the trash. As a creative person, we know you understand and support this!
We want to make things right so if there is any issue with your order, you are of course welcome to return any product within 7 days of receipt but please read the notes below FIRST:
1) Before sending returning anything, you must contact us first, within 7 days of receiving your order with your order number and photos of the issue so we can try to fix it together
2) If you are returning a product because you don’t need/want it anymore, a refund/store credit less a restocking fee of 10% of the price you paid for the product will be given if the product is unused/unopened/in original resalable condition & packaging. If it isn’t, no refund/store credit will be given.
3) If you are returning a product because you think it is defective, you will need to contact us first for instructions.
- If we confirm there is a quality issue or manufacturer’s defect, a full refund/store credit for the original amount you paid for the item will be given.
- If we find the returned item to be NOT defective but IS still in resalable condition, a refund/store credit less a restocking fee of 10% of the price you paid for the product will be given.
- If the returned product is found to be NOT defective OR damaged by the customer OR iss missing parts/packaging OR is not in resalable condition, no refund will be given.
4) All original packaging/parts must be included in their original new condition.
5) Sale items are non refundable.
6) Return shipping is paid by the customer and we highly recommend using a safe shipping method such as registered mail or a courier as we cannot take responsibility for items that may go astray in the mail. The original shipping cost is non-refundable.
If you have any questions or concerns, simply contact us – we value communication and we hope you do too!
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking details.
As you can imagine, we do not have any power over how long the parcel will take to get to you but we sure hope it arrives quickly
For main cities in NSW/VIC/QLD, parcels usually take 1-3 biz days, to SA around 4-5 biz days, to WA around 4-7 biz days.
For areas outside main cities, please it can take up to 10 business days.
We never want you to miss out on awesome mixed media products!
If your order isn’t big enough to justify the flat rate delivery cost then don’t worry
This is how it works:
- Select ‘hold my order’ at checkout, make your payment and we will put it aside for you for up to 3 months.
- If you want to add any item to your held order during those 3 months, just email us (don’t place another order in the store or you will be pay shipping twice). You will NOT pay any extra shipping fees.
- When you are ready to ship, just drop us a line and we’ll get your goodies dispatched.
IMPORTANT: We offer this very special service to you at no cost HOWEVER, please note:
- Any order placed on hold is non refundable since we keep items especially for you when someone else may want them.
- If we don’t hear from you when the 3 months period has passed, your order will be shipped to you automatically.
Thank you for understanding!
Pre-orders are products that are not in stock yet but are already on their way to us OR products we will get from our suppliers for you if there is interest in them. Please note pre-order items can take a few weeks to arrive at the store so if you are in a hurry, do not order (or contact us first for an ETA).
If you find an item saying ‘Pre order now’ instead of ‘add to basket’, you have 2 options:
Option 1: If you are purchasing pre-order items ONLY:
– Add the product(s) in your basket and checkout as normal
– When the pre-order item(s) arrive(s) at the store (please note this can take a few weeks), I will email you to see if you want to add anything else to your order (no extra postage costs) or if you want the pre-order items to be shipped to you by themselves.
Option 2: If you are purchasing in-stock items AND pre-order items
– Add the pre-order item(s) you want with the rest of your shopping and checkout as normal
– Items in stock will be shipped to you right away (unless you select ‘hold my order’) and I will email you when the pre-order item(s) arrive(s) at the store (please note this can take a few weeks).
To save on shipping, you can then decide to hold the pre-order item(s) until you have a new order to place (we will hold them for up to 3 months – read more about the ‘Hold Service’ option above).
OR if you want the pre-order item(s) shipped on its/their own, we will email you an invoice for our usual flat rate postage cost.
We know how hard it can be to find what you really want so…
If you are after a mixed media product or an item colour we don’t stock on our site (yet), we’d love to try to get it in for you!
Simply contact us to let us know what would make you happy and we shall do our best to find it
We have special contacts all over the world so there is hope for us in Australia!
As a Loyalty Program Member, you are rewarded every time you shop with us!
- For every online purchase you make on Mixed Media Store Australia, you get points to be redeemed as discounts on your future purchases, yay to that, right?!
- Points are valid for 6 months so there is plenty of time to use them!
- Points are automatically added to your account after placing an order, for any online purchase only.
- You can view your points balance by clicking ‘My Account’ in the navigation bar then ‘Points & Rewards’.
- Points do not apply on shipping costs
To receive points you MUST have an account (or else, where would the points go???) – if you don’t have one yet, you will be able to create one while checking out. If you checkout without creating an account or are not logged in while you checkout, points will be lost and cannot be added back later.
Earn points for every dollar you spend with us and…
Earn even more points by shopping on bonus points days!
WHO WE ARE…
Mixed Media Store Australia was started by mixed media artist Mimi Bondi to finally make mixed media supplies accessible to all Australian mixed media artists!
If like Mimi you are fed up with receiving poor customer service, with having to purchase from multiple stores that don’t always have what you want and/or to pay exorbitant shipping fees to get what you need from overseas shops then…
Rest assured you are not alone! Mimi felt the same and decided to take the matter in her own hands 😉