In the Forest Pencil Roll: the best way to store your pencils!
This In the Forest Pencil roll is perfect because…
- It’s practical: a roll up pencil case allows you to carry all your favourite pencils in one place.
This pencil roll has 48 holes for regular pencils + 2 large holes at either end for larger pens/markers/water brushes/eraser
- It’s lightweight: Made of sturdy and soft canvas, this pencil case will not add any weight to your art bag when you’re on the go (no more tins, metal cases and so on!)
- It’s quick and simple to open and close: simply untie the wrap and voila, you pencil roll effortlessly opens up in an instant
- It’s easy to organise your pencils by colour! You can see them all in one glance meaning you can quickly decide which colour you need
- It’s a secure and protective home for your pencils: the sturdy string closure wraps around the roll for secure storage and the fold over part protects all your pencil tips so they always stay sharp
- It’s a space saver allowing you to store your pencils horizontally or vertically: this pencil wrap will stand by itself when fully loaded with pencils so you can leave it on your desk, ready to grab when you leave home. Or you can store it in a drawer or on a shelf without taking up valuable space
- It’s very inexpensive because we have great low prices at Mixed Media Store Australia
- It looks GOOD! If you were looking for a pencil roll pattern that would brighten up your day then this is it: the vibrant colours and painterly design are just so pretty they make you feel creative just by looking at them
Please note: each pencil roll is cut from one continuous length of material so each one will be slightly different and not exactly as pictured
Dimensions of this In the Forest roll up pencil case
- Fully Opened Size: Approx. 57cm long x 20 cm wide
- This item includes the 1 x fabric pencil pouch only so fill your brand new case with new beautiful watercolour pencils!
I have been using a roll up pencil wrap for the last couple of years and it is by far the best way to store coloured pencils in my opinion. I wouldn’t buy anything else!
Other options are either bulky, a bit heavy, expensive… Or worse, ugly