Adhesive Rub Ons Loved
These beautiful Adhesive Rub Ons Loved by Christine Adolph feature a whole sheet of inspirational words.
The pack comes with one sheet of rub ons approx. 15 x 31 cm and an applicator tool.
How to use adhesive rub ons:
- Select your desired design and carefully peel off the backing.
- Place your design on your project, like a greeting card or layout (the sheet is transparent to help positioning your design perfectly).
- Using the rub on application tool, gently rub the design onto your project.
- Gently lift the top transparent sheet, leaving a perfect adhesive design.
- Add glitters, foils, leafing, mica powder, micro beads or embossing powders!
These adhesive rub ons provide an effortless way to add perfectly defined words to your mixed media art, card making and scrapbook designs!
Create some almost instant wall art by adding one of those rub ons onto a sheet of watercolour paper or panel then adding watercolour colours on top!
Prima Marketing’s Watercolor Confections would be perfect for this 🙂
Adhesive Rub ons Tutorials with foil
1. Mixed media art tag with super easy foil, tutorial by Mimi Bondi
2. Quick intro to Prima rub on foils
3. Kimmy from Scrap Therapy show us a few tips
- Ahesive rub ons look amazing on black paper too!
- You should keep your foil piece after rubbing because the reverse piece is just as amazing
- Adhesive rub ons add stunning touches to scrapbook pages
Adhesive Rub ons Techniques
Riikka Kovasin made this super useful video demonstrating how to use your adhesive rub ons on watercolour paper, with
- Gold foil
- Mica powder
- Micro beads
- Art sugar
She also shows us how to use the foil with:
- Double sided tape
- Paper glue stick
- Stamps, watermark ink and bonding powder
- Wet glue
- 3D gel