Carabelle Studio Triangles texture plate
This Triangles texture plate (also called ‘Art Printing‘) by Carabelle Studio is a thin rubber unmounted stamp you can use:
- To make awesome impressions in polymer clay (roll it through your pasta machine)
- As a stamp with ink and paint in your mixed media journal, greeting cards and art tags
- To create fun texture when gelli printing: just press the texture plate into wet paint on your gel plate (it fits perfectly on a the 5×7 in gel plate!)
- With your embossing machine for even more possibilities!
The strip is very flexible which allows you to press parts of the design by hand wherever you need a little texture on your art journal pages or canvas.
Texture plates are easy to clean and store: simply immerse it in water!
This one measures approx. 9 cm x 14 cm.
If you wanted to make the plate more rigid like a regular stamp, you could simply glue it to a wood off cut.
Mixed media tutorials using art printing plates by Carabelle Studio
1. In this video, Ana Bondu shows you exactly what the art printing texture plates look and feel like, compares them to stamps and shows you fun ways to use them in your art!
2. Gelli printing tutorial using home made texture tools and texture plates!
Show us your mixed media art!
Have you created some fun art with this Triangles art printing plate?? Maybe it is an awesome monoprint using your gel plate, maybe you added some texture to a journal page… Or maybe you created an art tag or greeting card…? Whatever it is, we’d love to see it and maybe even feature it on this page to inspire fellow mixed media artists 🙂 Send us your photo here!