This Carabelle Studio Circles Dots Stamp (or Circles & Dots), designed by Birgit Koopsen, is perfect for scrapbooking, mixed media, art journalling, card making and much more!
Imagine all the cool things you could create with these stamps…
The white rubber stamp pattern provides a very high accuracy.
LARGE A5 size!
Make sure to check out all the other Carabelle stamps and stencils we stock 🙂
I really love the Carabelle Studio stamps as the detailed designs are so, so perfect for mixed media art journalling!
Art journal page by Birgit Koopsen using her Circles Dots stamp
Here are her instructions:
- To create this page, I painted my first background with a variety of neon acrylic paint.
- Then I stamped the Circles and Dots using a permanent black ink (Stazon) and drew the outline of the leaves with a black marker.
- The area around the leaves was painted with a mixture of turquoise and white acrylic paint leaving the edges of the page uncovered.
- To create the shadows around the leaves I used Neocolor II crayons. I blended the colours together using a little bit of water and the tip of my finger.
- I added graffiti/text using a black and white marker.
- Finally, I added black letters and a text box.
Mimi Bondi tutorial using the Carabelle Studio Circles Dots Stamp